Saturday, May 5, 2007

Trinity on Boulder Creek Trail

 

 

 

 

Went hiking with Trinity this afternoon on the Boulder Creek trail in Boulder Canyon. We parked at the Elephant Butte area and hiked a short distance up the trail before it started to rain on us. Didn't appear to be a passing phenomenom so we turned around. But not before I captured some othe these photos of my beautiful Shepherd. This was also my first attempt at having her stand. I tried to stack her like she would be stacked at a conformation match. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be. She did fantastic staying in the pose, but I didn't quite capture her angles in my imperfect stack. I'll keep practicing because this dog strikes beautiful poses in the back yard on a regular basis.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: