Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"Home" in Ohio

Considering the length of the drive (20 some hours), Trinity really did quite well. She has bonded with my Dad (shown together in the house picture), her "Pappaw". She follows him everywhere. I think she likes his industrious nature and feels some primordial connection with him.


Trinity running around with her new favorite toy, the big orange ball, that she popped in less than 5 seconds. That's okay, that's the way she likes the ball. Makes it easier to carry around, and we can still throw it for her and it rolls (kind of).

Dad and Trinity in the morning sitting on the back patio of my childhood home. Believe it or not, my grandfather built this house! My Dad and his family grew up on this same property that I grew up on. Dad has finished a lot of projects that Pappaw started, such as a new family room, adding a 3/4 bath, remodeling a bathroom, Adding several garages...but it's still cool to say that I grew up in the house my "Pappaw" built.



More pictures of Trinity with the beloved ball. She loves my parents huge fenced and wooded back yard. She chases the squirrels up the trees, sniffs around in the bushes, helps Dad carry firewood. The list could go on for miles. She's such a happy puppy here:) Posted by Picasa

No comments: