Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Kimberly, Calvin, and Beverly at Young's

Beverly just turned 4 and was such a sweet little girl. She fed the goats, ate a bubble gum ice cream, road a train ride, ate lunch, and posed in these great little cut outs. I didn't have as much time to talk to her as Calvin, but will still seemed to get along really well. What a sweetheart!
Calvin is such a great little boy. Loves Rocks, loves running, loves bugs. He too enjoyed feeding the goats and was very impressed that the goat he was feeding was willing to "share" with others. Great job, Kimberly, instilling those values!
Here's Kimberly with her two children, Calvin (5) and Beverly (4). I was so happy we could get together at Young's Jersey Dairy near Yellowsprings, Ohio to catch up. Kimberly was my Statistics professor at Wright State University when I was a student there. While I was in college we would occasionally meet for lunch, where she was a great encouragement to me. When I graduated, we became good friends and corresponded mainly through e-mail and the occasional visit when I was back in Ohio. For a time, she was even my spiritual mentor. Despite up and down times in my life, she has always done her best to be a good friend.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: