Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Photo Albums and Videos on MySpace




Well...I've joined the MySpace revolution. I must say, I'm having a quite a good time. The controls have been a bit clunky to figure out at times, but the social networking capabilities are outstanding. I've uploaded several photo albums and videos. Hope on over to my profile and check them out at:

http://www.myspace.com/trinityandlisa

Photo Albums added so far are:

  • My Photos
  • Trinity
  • Flowers
  • Colorado
  • Mammaw and Pappaw
  • Trip to McArthur, Ohio
  • Lisa and Dad's corvette
  • Gatlinburg '04

My Videos are:

  • Lisa Sledding '04: This ones funny!
  • Sledding Video #2
  • Sled Surfing: The poor man's snowboarding:)

There is also a video stored in my favorites which I think is soooo funny. Weird Al Yankovich's "Gonna Catch Me Ridin' Nerdy". It really resonates with my computer science life:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DAMMNNZAAMMSKI!
look good'