Monday, September 24, 2007

Flower and Reason I don't have more photos

Another beautiful flower that I wouldn't have expected to see this time of year. Not that it isn't normally blooming, I just didn't know that it did.
Ah...the reason I do not have more photos to display. I was hiking around, walking on pointy rocks, when I lost my balance and slammed my knee into another rock. It HURT! I don't get hurt very often, so the sight of my blood was a bit disconcerting. Miles, my cousin, had the idea of making this image a focal black and white. He was so right! Gross, but a good photo none-the-less.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

coalex said...

hi Lisa,
Gnarley Post! I love it. Your pictures have been awesome lately. Of coarse you had your first-aid kit for a little trail side attending, right? I have stuff for broken bones in mine...Some good pain killers too.
You never know.

fyi
...you might want to nuke the above comment, it appears to be a "bot" posting from provedorcrescenet a "dial-up" service in Brazil. The repetitive links to the same url is a dead give away. This is a way to climb search engine ranks. Stupid bot spammers.

have fun,
A