Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween 2007

I carved 2 pumpkins this year. Let me tell you, it was a lot of work. The patterns are called "Haunted Tree" and "Ghost". Thanks go out to Mike Mulligan who hollowed out the ghost pumpkin for me. That saved me a lot of time.

Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble....This is my intense "I'll turn you into a toad" witch look:) I'm very proud of my costume because I only paid $4 for the hat and was able to find the rest of my costume in my closet.
Me and my little minion, Trinity. I love how the curl fell on my cheek. It gives this photo all the character it has. Otherwise, it would just be another dumb picture of me and my dog.
Okay...so I am shamelessly trying to draw people to my blog with this photo. I took all of these pictures with the self-timer on my digital camera, so it's amazing they came out as well as they did.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

coalex said...

Damn Lisa,
Your blog has been blowin up! Nice work.
Did you have any trick or treaters?
My favorite pumpkin is the "haunted tree". Took me a minture to see it(best part).
It reminds me of watching scobby doo after school as a kid. Good old 1980's.

:-)