Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Allison Kraus/Robert Plant Concert

@ Red Rocks. I've been a fan of Allison Kraus since my early 20's when she did a cover on Keith Whitney's song "When you say nothing at all". Always have to go with the fun hippy attire for concerts:)

Uh...yeah. I recorded with my digital camera. I think this sign was posted pre-digital camera age.

Here's Alison singing one of the songs from the Raising Sand album with Robert Plant. Robert Plant is singing backup just behind her, slightly to the right. Allison has a haunting voice that is effortless and she plays the fiddle. Robert doesn't play an instrument to my knowledge. His voice is his instrument and he is quite the showman. Charisma.

An incredible painting of something. I love the colors. I think it's an abstract painting of the concert. I wonder if the artists were given free admission.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Photos..! I like your photography and your digital camera.