Sunday, July 13, 2008

More baseball, different game, different company, they won

And for my 7th professional baseball game ever, I sat behind home plate on the first base line and just rows behind all the somebodies. Jon scored tickets through someone at Lockheed Martin who couldn't go. Thanks to his quick moving, he ended up with two tickets and asked me along. Thanks Jon!
Ah...Mr. Tulowitzki! I like this kid. He's so intense! And he's fun to watch. He's out on the injured/disabled list at the moment with 18 stitches in his hand. Apparently in an emotional moment in the tunnel, he broke a bat on the cement walls and it shattered into his hand.
Mr. Todd Helton. He's out on the injured/disabled list now too. Back spasms and disc problems I hear.

Mr. Matt Holliday. The Rockies played great! They played their shortest game ever in Coors Field. They won and that's all that mattered to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: