Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Living in the Now: 9/12/2012

Today I woke up and the door to my fridge was open.  I guess I didn't close it all the way last night.  Much of the food spoiled.  I discovered this after putting butter and jelly on an English Muffin.  That did not taste right.

But the day went okay.  This is what I enjoyed today:

1.)  I opened my office window and enjoyed the sound of rain!  It hasn't rained in Colorado in quite some time.  And mostly when it rains it comes in the form of a thunderstorm.  This was a soaking "Ohio" kind of rainy day.  It was gloomy and I felt so cozy in my first floor condo.  There was a nip in the air.  I started to look forward to throwing a fake log on the fireplace.

2.)  Loki, the dog I am showing in a few weeks, exceeded my expectations at training class this evening.  He was a good boy, and I learned A LOT about training him.  I can't wait to train with him on Saturday and begin to learn how to make him feel happy and confident in the ring.  I also learned that I "can" show my own dog.

3.)  I saw a lot of progress in my work this afternoon.  That is always rewarding.

Something normal and every day that happened, which made me happy.  I had a nice glass of milk :)  My favorite beverage.

No comments: