Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mammaw and Pappaw






I captured this collection of pictures sometime around 1995 or 1996 while enrolled in a black and white photography class at Wright State University in Dayton, OH. I loved photographing my grandparents. They were such honest and willing subjects. Unfortunately, due to time constraints (you know how those early 20's go), I didn't have enough time to develop all of the pictures that I loved from my contact sheets. Thanks to digital technology, I am now able to view and share these images as though they were developed in the dark room. Let me know what you think....

1 comment:

Big Dawg said...

Great pictures Leese! Why did you ever stop taking them? You are definitely gifted as an artist. We (your fans) want to see more of your deep dark secrets that you can express online so we can critisize you and make us feel superior!