Monday, December 18, 2006

This image aptly describes my life as a "Java" programmer. I'm not sure if I'm using the term "Java" or "programmer" loosely. Both probably. No matter, I am definately prolonging the problem, at least today anyhow. Right now, I am taking "a break" from reading about how to create JavaBeans for my JSP web application. Did I lose the majority of you just now? If not, I won't even bother to go into what a JavaBean is because I haven't completely learned the topic yet. At any rate (what does that mean?), I am now wasting time until 5 p.m. Hopefully this blog will unleash enough creative energy that I will be able to return to my mundane programming job. God...am I depressing or what?

5 comments:

coalex said...

Hi Lisa.
Sounds like someone could use a little backcountry time. ha!
Remember what keeps us sane Lisa. Programming is something we do in between mountain adventures. Our real jobs!
Consider working "clark kent" mode…or the female equivalent.
;-)
A

www.coloradoviaalex.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Yeah Alex, I'm going to go all "Louis Lane" or something:) Thanks for the advice. I think you're right. I do need some time up in the hills....

coalex said...

I was thinking more, laura croft.
ha!

Lisa said...

recipe = collegen lips + killer abs + camo pants. Add a dash of backcountry adventure and voila! I will be transformed into Laura Croft!

Big Dawg said...

Let me know when that happens Leese... The recipe I mean.
Alex, we never met but I like your style. Lara has my vote!