Tuesday, September 18, 2007

2nd Golf Scramble Ever: Part I

Here's my cart mate, Mike, holding up his prize from the "scramble" grab bag. We both pulled out club weights which I think help you improve the power of your swing.
This is the clubhouse at Homestead Golf Course where we played. It's located south west of Denver. I'm not sure what city it's located in. It might be in Lakewood or maybe Littleton.
A beautiful view of the foothills from one of the tee off areas. The beginning of the day was sunny but as the day progressed I was glad I brought my jacket
Here's Sharon scoping out her next shot. Sharon organized our golf scramble. She really did a great job. I couldn't have asked for a more fun day. Everyone on my team gave me great advice and were patient with my newness to the game.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: