Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Evening Hike South of Boulder

On the way home from an appointment in Longmont, I glanced west and noticed a beautiful sunset. The first open space I could find I stopped at. I do not remember the name of this trail, but it led to higher ground where I could capture the majesty of the mountains, the setting sun, and my German Shepherd.
Trinity looks west toward the pastel colored sky. The wild Colorado sky put on quite a light show, as the sun sank lower behind the mountains. With every passing second, different shades of color were splashed across the sky and bathed those of us on the earth in it's glow.

A rocky trail leads onward toward the sunset. I decided to stop here and capture some beautiful cloud color and mountain silhouttes while at the same time alluding to the canine-wolf connection that I see in my German Shepherd, Trinity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: