Saturday, December 8, 2007

Meyer Ranch Park with the Park Service

Mike and Tammy story hosted a "Saturday After Thanksgiving" Hike and social. The evening started with a dusk hike on the Sunny Aspen Trail at Myer Ranch park.
Mike Mulligan worked with Mike Story and has been friends with him for sometime. Here he is standing in front of a hill of sledders as we wait for more hikers to arrive
What a beautiful evening for a hike. The trail was snow-packed which made it difficult to get any traction without snowshoes or yak trax. As I was walking at the very rear of the pack, behind the normal stragglers, I realized that I was completely out of shape. I guess I need to get out on these winter hikes more often.
I loved the way the sun was shining in this photo. It looks like it actually shed some warmth on us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: