Saturday, December 8, 2007

Oh No You Didn't....

Lisa: Oh Yes I did. I did dress my German Shepherd as a fairy tale princess. She was not amused. But she indulged me during her photo session shoot. I don't think I'll ever make her wear it again. She really did not seem to enjoy it.

Trinity (in her head): I've been low before, but this one takes the cake. Even my little tennis ball can't cheer me up. This tiara is cramping my ears, and the tulle dress is damping my spirit. I already have difficulty socializing with other dogs without the added pressure of making sure word of these little pink slippers never sees the light of day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

coalex said...

I’ve never seen Trinity looking so miserable, poor thing.
She is definitely not a “princess” dog.
I bet you were laughing the whole time. Kind of like when my mom would make my brother and I wear Christmas sweaters to school during the holidays.

Uugh, I fell you Trinity.