Thursday, August 16, 2012

Living in the Now: 8/15/2012

Since I am working from home today and can take breaks on my personal laptop, I thought I would get a head-start on this project for the day, while everything is fresh on my mind

2 pleasurable experiences

1.) I know it sounds weird, but paying off bills.  Trying to keep track of unpaid paper bills is difficult and it takes up brain cycles.  Now I can breathe a sigh of relief on at least one of those.

2.)  Taking care of errands that I've been putting off.  Once again, something I have been putting off that I think of often, but never take the time to do.  Now my mind is free to deal with other problems OR to think of new opportunities.

Relishing a Normal Everyday experience:

Writing!  I am writing daily!  That is a great feeling.  It's what I have wanted to do for sometime and I can't believe I can actually say that I am doing it!

No comments: