Sunday, August 12, 2012

08/11/2012

Okay, so I missed a day.  Rather than disingenuously making something up, I'll move forward with a reflection up yesterday.

Day 5:

Pleasurable Experiences

1.)  Dressing up for my evening in Boulder.  I found a cute little sundress in my closet that I haven't worn yet.  It was perfect for the occasion.  It had that "free spirited" look.  Set the clock back a few years.

2.)  Browsing in the Boulder Booksotre.  I found more than a few books that I could have taken home.  But for the most part, I prefer collecting at the library and then returning my finds.

Living in the Moment:

I remember walking down the mall.  A fresh rain had fallen.  Conversations were taking place all around me in cute little restaurants with open fronts, so that their patrons could sit on patios or just on the cusp of the activity outside.  Community was taking place.

No comments: