Sunday, August 12, 2012

Living in the Now: 8/12/2012

Sundays can be the best day or the worst.  When I block out that my weekend is coming to an end, it is the best.  Today, I was able to do that.

Pleasurable Experiences:

1.)  Dipping in and out of the cool waters of the swimming pool and the warm temperatures of the hot tub at my condo complex.  Most of the time, summer days in Colorado are very hot.  The pool waters always feel good, but the opportunity to put that together with some nice dips in the hot tub felt really good.

2.)  Walking through Heritage square on my way to church.  I always think of my nieces and nephews or having kids of my own and how much they would enjoy riding the rides.  I also think of how much I would enjoy experiencing it with them.  I also looked at the ski lifts.  That looks like fun to ride sometime!

Enjoying a normal experience:

Eating a frozen pizza this evening.  Red Baron makes a mean pizza.  It was tasty.  Hey...it was small, but honest.

No comments: