Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Living in the Now 8/13/2012

Monday was a good day from a giving perspective

2 pleasurable experiences

1.) Gave a friend my Wii console and all associated gear.  I had tried selling it on craigslist and my price kept dropping.  It kept dropping to the point where I would rather give it to someone than go through the trouble of dealing with craigslist.  The console is still a lot of fun and she was so excited to play it.

2.) Earned my NRA basic pistol course certificate.  That felt good.  Learning about guns was not something that came easily to me.  I was actually worried about the test, especially after I did not prep well.

Relished one normal experience:

I enjoyed the drive down to Chatfield for the pistol class.  I normally drive to that area to see Jon.  After a long day of work, it was nice to feel like I was getting away.

No comments: